Tax Cutter 5
|Weapons||Undercutting triangular flywheel|
Robot statistics correct as of its most recent competition
Tax Cutter is a Superheavyweight spinner created by KodeBreaker of Team Covenant. It is a very wide and very low 2WD horizontal spinner with a tri-blade. It is primarily an undercutter, but can function as an overcutter if inverted. The two-wheel drive is positioned so that he has maximum turning ability and control with his massive spinner.
Tax Cutter blew through the Superheavyweight class of Ruination: The Beginning and claimed his first title, losing only to Hector LeMans . Much later on, he would go on to enter Ruination: The Upheaval in his 5th guise and go completely undefeated to nab his second title, though this is rather marred due to the tournament being shortened.
Tax Cutter is notable for attaining Team Covenant's 500th career victory via KO against a robot called Needles 2.0.
- Wins: 27
- Losses: 10
- His name is a political reference, citing politicians who promise tax cuts.
- His theme is "N.W.O." by industrial metal band Ministry
- Tax Cutter has quite a few rivals in Jack Frost, Hector LeMans, Phantasmic Slammer, and Lethal Injection.
- A fourth version was ready to go but KodeBreaker scrapped it early, citing various technical issues with the design.
- Tax Cutter is the fourth robot in Team Covenant to have a completely undefeated season, after Teresa, Shadow Zone Forever, and Tellu (Reddit only)